This keto bread recipe that I found over at Keto Connect is a winner!! Good for sandwiches, french toast, croutons, avocado toast...it is so good!
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 6 Large eggs Separated
- 4 tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 pinch Pink Salt
- 6 drops Liquid Stevia optional
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add Cream of Tartar to the whites and beat until soft peaks are achieved.
- In a food processor combine the egg yolks, 1/3 of the beaten egg whites, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder and salt (Adding 6 drops of liquid stevia to the batter can help reduce the mild egg taste). Mix until combined. This will be a lumpy thick dough until the whites are added.
- Add the remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and gently process until fully incorporated. Be careful not to overmix as this is what gives the bread it's volume!
- Pour mixture into a buttered 8x4 loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Check with a toothpick to ensure the bread is cooked through. Enjoy! 1 loaf makes 20 slices.
Prep time: 10 min. Cook time: 30 min. Total time: 40 min. Servings: 20 slices
Net Carbs: 1.25g