So good! It can be served hot or cold and either way was delicious!
INGREDIENTS (makes 1 serving)
- 1 Medium cucumber, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 Medium ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro (reserve 1/2 tsp. for garnish)
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/4 small jalapeno, seeded, diced (optional)
- 3/4 cup water (or more, if needed)
- Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste; optional)
Place cucumber, avocado, 3 1/2 tsp. cilantro, lime juice, salt, jalapeno, water, and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a blender or food processor, in 2 or more batches if necessary; cover with lid and blend until smooth. If consistency is too thick, add additional water. Pour into a large bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours before serving if desired. Garnish with cilantro before serving.