Ultimate Reset Roasted Root Medley
I am definitely breaking out this recipe at Thanksgiving next year. I might be a little obsessed. It combines beets and yams which are two of my favorite veggies. Easy to make, tastes amazing!
- 1/4 medium yam, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 medium carrot, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 medium beet, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 medium onion, peeled, cut into large wedges
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine yam, carrot, beet, onion, oil, and salt (if desired); mix well. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes, or until tender, turning once or twice.