Fix Approved Banana Oatmeal Cookies
(makes 8 servings, 2 cookies each)
Container Equivalents (per serving): One yellow container
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add bananas, raisins, and walnuts; mix well.
- Drop heaping Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm.