21 Day Fix Banana Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies are great if you are on the 21 day fix and need a treat! I do not make them often just because I would rather use my yellow containers for something more filling, but on the weekends I will have cookies instead if I feel the need. These were really easy to make, and tasted good!
INGREDIENTS (makes 8 servings, 2 cookies each)
Container Equivalents (per serving): One Yellow Container
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add bananas, raisins, and walnuts; mix well.
- Drop by heaping Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until firm.