3 Day Refresh: Coconut Steamed Veggies
This is super quick and easy to make, and is perfect for a healthy side dish.
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli or green beans
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Add water to medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower to saucepan; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- To serve, place vegetables in serving bowl. Add coconut oil and salt; toss gently to coat.
Post a Comment