Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Every Thursday in November I am making a different clean Thanksgiving side recipe. This week I chose Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts. I am a big fan of Brussels sprouts anyway, but I really loved how this recipe dressed them up. The maple syrup was a really good touch.
- 1lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Slice off ends of sprouts and cut in half.
- Place in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Spread in an even layer cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!