Spaghetti Squash Enchilada Bowl
I tried this the other day and it was so good!! In addition to the recipe I also topped with home made guac and salsa! Yum!
- 2 small spaghetti squash
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8th teaspoon Himalayan salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 Cup shredded Mexican Cheese (I used dairy free almond milk cheese)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut squash in half length wise and use spoon to scrape out seeds
- Brush the inside of squash with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper
- Place the squash face down on a baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Once the squash is cool enough to handle use a fork to scrape the inside so that the spaghetti like strands appear.
- Spoon enchilada sauce mixture into the squash so that it is almost full
- Top evenly with cheese and transfer back into the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with whatever other toppings you would like!
Post a Comment