clean eating snacks Jaime Messina
Recipe Thursday: Himalayan Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips6:59 AMJaime Messina
Who doesn't love chips? I have been experimenting with making different forms of veggie chips trying to find some that work. These Himalayan salt and vinegar zucchini chips were definitely good, but they shrunk down to tiny little chips. Overall they were really easy to make and filled my void for some chips in my life. Try them out and let me know what you think!
- 1 zucchini cut into 1/8 inch thick slices (about 45 slices)
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Combine zucchini, vinegar, and oil in a medium bowl, tossing to coat well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper (you may need two baking sheets) sprinkle evenly with salt. Bake at 200 degrees F. for 2-2 1/2 hours or until chips are dried, crisp, and lightly golden, flipping chips halfway through baking. Remove from oven, cool completely.