Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
All I can say is that these things should be illegal! Seriously...if this is the keto lifestyle then I am in! I found this recipe while searching online and am pleasantly surprised! This will be a great addition to my new low carb lifestyle!
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp powdered swerve sweetener
- 1 & 1/2 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 1-ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup powdered swerve sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line a mini-muffin pan with paper liners or oil the pan so that they don't stick.
- Combine coconut butter and coconut oil in a small pan over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth, then stir in the shredded coconut and sweetener until combined.
- Divide the mixture among the mini muffin cups and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- For the chocolate coating, combine the cocoa butter and unsweetened chocolate together in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir until melted.
- Stir in sifted powdered sweetener, then stir in cocoa powder until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Spoon the chocolate topping over the chilled coconut candies and let them set for about 15 minutes.
Serves 10, Each serving has 5g of carbs and 4g of fiber, total NET CARBS = 1g.