Keto Brownie Recipe
Keto Almond Flour Brownies
I'm new to the keto lifestyle but if I am able to eat things like these I am sure I am going to love every minute of it. These keto brownies are definitely worth it!
1 ½ cups almond flour
5 tbsp. butter
1 cup xylitol
1 package of KETO//OS® Swiss Cacao
½ cup cocoa
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ cup Lilly’s Dark Chocolate baking chips (stevia sweetened)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F
2. Over medium heat, melt together butter and xylitol
3. Once xylitol is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool
4. In mixing bowl, combine almond flour, KETO//OS® Swiss Cacao, cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
5. Add eggs and cooled butter/xylitol mixture, stir until well blended.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Pour into generously buttered 8×8 pan and bake 30-35 minutes.
8. Once cooled, remove from pan and dust with swerve powdered sugar.