Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffins
I am all about finding ways to make keto friendly bread-like foods. These keto cinnamon roll muffins definitely hit the spot for me. This is definitely the recipe to go to for a low carb muffin fix!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder 32-34 grams per scoop
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (can sub unsweetened applesauce)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Check to see if they are done by inserting a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean, the muffins are done. Allow to cool.
- Once the muffins are cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all of the ingredients and mixing well. Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow them to firm up.