Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffins
I am all about finding ways to make keto friendly bread-like foods. These keto cinnamon roll muffins definitely hit the spot for me. This is definitely the recipe to go to for a low carb muffin fix!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder 32-34 grams per scoop
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (can sub unsweetened applesauce)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Check to see if they are done by inserting a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean, the muffins are done. Allow to cool.
- Once the muffins are cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all of the ingredients and mixing well. Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow them to firm up.
Post a Comment