Low Carb Breakfast Pizza
I am pumped I found this recipe over at delish. It was so easy to make, only took about 30 minutes total, and was absolutely delicious. I gave this one two thumbs up and will be making it again in the very near future!
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons pizza sauce or marinara
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, 2 cups mozzarella, and parmesan. Stir until combined, then season with salt, pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes. Spread mixture into a 1/2 inch thick round on baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 12 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of baked crust. Top with remaining mozzarella, pepperoni, and bell pepper.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, about 10 minutes more. Sprinkle with Parmesan, if using, before serving.