Keto Max Swiss Cacao Fudge Brownie Chocolate Cheesecake
This weeks recipe came straight from the Pruvit website (with a few small tweaks from me), and although it was a tad bit time consuming I got two thumbs up from my roommate and family. So if you have the time to make it, it is totally worth it!! A plus to the recipe that I love, there are ketones IN the cheesecake! How cool is that??
- ½ cup butter
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped Ghiradelli 100% unsweetened cacao
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan until melted. Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl until combined. When chocolate butter mixture is cool, whisk in eggs and vanilla. Combine to dry ingredients, mix well and spread evenly in a springform pan that has been sprayed with Pam and place pan on cookie sheet in the oven for 18 minutes at 325 degrees.
- 2 8 oz block cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- ¾ c sour cream
- ½ c Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package of Swiss Cacao Max
In a mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and stevia until smooth. Add eggs one at a time. When blended add Swiss Cacao Max. Scrape sides and pour over brownie crust. Bake 1 1/2 hour at 300 degrees. Turn oven off and leave cheesecake in the oven for 30 minutes. Let cool completely and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours. (Keep refrigerated.)
Chocolate mousse layer: