Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
I can't believe how quick and easy this recipe was to make! I love getting my niece and nephew involved in cooking and think that this would be the perfect recipe to make with them. Total time with prep and cooking was 30 minutes, and I got a BIG thumbs up from my roommate on the taste! Enjoy!!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup granulated Sucralose
- 1 cup peanut butter, no added sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combined all ingredients and mix until a dough has formed.
- Roll into tablespoon size balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten cookies by making a crisscross mark on top of cookie with a fork.
- Bake at 350F for 15-17 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.