Keto Jalapeno Popper Pizza Recipe
Holy mother of pizza, this was a good one!! I may or may not have eaten way more than my share. The prep was pretty simple, only took about 30 minutes and then another 30 to cook. I will totally be making this one again!
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/3 cup bacon bits
- 1/3 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 11 tsp. cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. chopped chives
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place your mozzarella cheese. Add the oregano, paprika, red chili flakes, and pepper.
- Heat the cheese up in the microwave for about a minute or until it has melted.
- Stir your almond flour into the cheese, mixing it until a dough has been formed.
- Place your dough onto a piece of parchment paper and a pizza tray if you have one.
- Using your hands, knead the dough together.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a circle shape (I did not have one so used my hands)
- Roll the edges of the dough 2 inches towards the center of the pizza to make a crust.
- Place a dollop of tomato paste onto the dough, spreading it around with a spoon.
- Using a teaspoon, place 1/2 chunks of cream cheese around the pizza
- Top with jalapenos, bacon, chives and garlic powder.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
This makes a total of 8 servings.
Each serving comes out to be 189 calories, 15 g fat, 3 net carbs, and 11 protein.
Post a Comment