Kids Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are a big favorite amongst the ketogenic community. Low carb cookies are a perfect recipe to make for any occasion!
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 3/4 Cup Natvia (Or Erythritol)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F). Zap the butter for 30 seconds to melt, but it shouldn't be hot.
- Place the butter into a mixing bowl and beat with the natvia. Add the vanilla and egg, mix on low for another 15 seconds exactly.
- Add the almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Press the dough together and remove from the bowl. Combine the chocolate chips into the dough with your hands.
- Roll the dough to Make 12 balls and place on a baking tray. Bake for 10 mins.
- Let them cool, and serve. Keep in an airtight container. #ketocookies