Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Holy hell I now know why my fat bombs yesterday sucked! I was meant to make these today to make up for it! Here is what I will say, they were really easy to make and taste better than the peanut butter cups that you get at the store hands down! Happy Halloween month!
- 6 oz Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (preferably PB fit)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup powdered Stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Combine the peanut butter, Stevia, butter, and salt until smooth.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and coconut oil for 30 seconds to a minute, and stir until smooth.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture into paper-lined miniature muffin cups.
- Drop a scant teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture into each cup, and top with another teaspoonful of chocolate mixture, spreading it around with the back of the teaspoon to cover the peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate until set. Refrigerate in an airtight container to store.