Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
You guys know what happens once pumpkin season arrives, as soon as fall hits everyone freaks out and gets that crazy pumpkin spice look in their eyes. I'm not knocking it, I am on the pumpkin train too. That is why when I found these low carb pumpkin cheesecake bites over at Low Carb With Jennifer, I couldn't wait to make them! I made them for our keto mixer last Sunday and they were a HUGE hit! I must admit, I made about 30 of them and only 15 actually made it to the mixer. Oops! Thank you, Jennifer, for this delicious recipe! I can't wait to make them again :)
- 1 8oz softened cream cheese (full fat)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp powdered sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, add cream cheese and pumpkin puree. mix to combine.
- add coconut flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix to combine.
- In a food processor or bullet, add pumpkin seeds and 1 tbsp sweetener. Pulse until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Roll the cream cheese mixture into tablespoon sized balls and coat with the pulsed pumpkin seeds. Set aside
- refrigerate for 1 hour if desired.
Makes 18-20 balls. Nutrition info is for 3 balls.
202 calories / 16g fat / 9.9g carbs / 5g fiber / 5g protein