Keto Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
Anytime we can make a bread like substance keto friendly I am in love. That paired with the spice of jalapeno and the savory bacon had me in love with these biscuits! These will definitely be added to the sides I am bringing to the Messina's this Thanksgiving!!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeno slices
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Beat cream cheese and egg together with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder and mix using a rubber spatula.
- Mix in almond flour, heavy cream, and water. Fold crumbled bacon and chopped jalapenos into the dough.
- Drop heaping mounds of the dough onto a silicone muffin top pan. (You can get one here)
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before serving.