Keto Dinner Rolls
These dinner rolls were BOMB! I felt like I was eating a regular biscuit. I am considering making them again and creating an egg sandwich or something incredibly tasty. If you have been eating keto and have been craving bread or a roll do yourself a favor and go make this recipe right now!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (block - not spreadable - no additives)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (low moisture - part skim - no additives, preservatives, etc)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons aluminum free baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a small pot over low heat melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together. It should resemble a thick gooey paste.
- Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs. Mix until smooth and let stand 10-20 minutes. Roll into 24 balls and chill in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter over low heat in a 10" cast iron skillet
- Place the dough balls into the skillet touching on each side. Bake for 20-25 minutes until fluffy, golden brown, and cooked through.
Post a Comment