Keto Super Bowl Appetizer: Breadsticks & Pizza Dip
Pepperoni, Peppers, & Mushrooms
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Measure out the cream cheese and microwave for 20 seconds until room temperature.
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese into the cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour Mixture into baking dish
- Spoon Rao’s Tomato Sauce over the dish and spread out evenly.
- Measure out 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mixture over the top of the sauce evenly, then add toppings of choice to your pizza dip.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling. Remove from the oven and let cool for a moment.
- Serve with some
Yields 4 servings of Personal Pan Pizza Dip. Each serving comes out to be:
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Mix together egg and cream cheese until slightly combined. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: , , and baking powder.
- Measure out the mozzarella cheese and microwave in 20-second intervals. Stir the cheese each time you take it out of the microwave and continue microwaving until sizzling.
- Add the egg, cream cheese, and dry ingredients into the mozzarella cheese and mix together.
- Using your hands, knead the dough together. Once it is combined, set on a silpat.
- Press the dough flat until you have a full baking sheet worth of dough. Transfer the dough to some foil so that you can use a pizza cutter on it. Knives and sharp objects should never be used on a Silpat.
- Cut the dough and season per ingredients above.
- Bake 13-15 minutes on top rack until crisp.
- Serve while warm!
Enjoy!! Go Pats!!