Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts
Thank you to the Ruled Me blog for this one because it is most definitely in my top 5 of keto recipes made thus far! It was incredibly easy to make, but most importantly tastes freaking delicious! It totally reminded me of the bread my dad brings to Christmas morning. In fact, I just realized that next time I am going to toast it just like he does! The walnut crust adds a really nice crunch!
makes 16 slices
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 ½ cups erythritol
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Set to the side.
- In another bowl, mix together the almond flour, erythritol, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger. Set to the side.
- Using a cheesecloth or paper towel, take the zucchini and squeeze out the excess water.
- Then, whisk the zucchini into the bowl with the eggs.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture using a hand mixer until fully blended.
- Lightly spray a 9×5 loaf pan, and spoon in the zucchini bread mixture.
- Then, spoon in the chopped walnuts on top of the zucchini bread. Press walnuts into the batter using a spatula.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes at 350ºF or until the walnuts on top look browned.
This makes a total of 16 servings of Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnut Crust. Each slice comes out to be 200.13 Calories, 18.83g Fats, 2.6g Net Carbs, and 5.59g Protein.
Post a Comment