Low Carb Avocado Brownies
If you want dense delicious brownies that also have a serving of ketones in them, this is the recipe for you! The salted caramel bone broth makes the brownie and has a full ketone serving! So good, and fit right into my plan!
- 1 cup mashed avocado
- 1 cup swerve sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of Pruvit Salted Caramel Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup Lilly's chocolate chips
- Preheat to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a mixing bowl
- Mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips
- Drop by spoonfuls and lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
Post a Comment