Keto Cauliflower Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Truth be told, I wasn't expecting much from this recipe. When I think alfredo, I think linguini and so the thought of cauliflower replacing that had me discouraged. That being said, I was wrong! Not only was the recipe delicious but the cauliflower had me feeling full and did the trick as a carb replacement. Next time I am going to try it and add in some zucchini noodles. Overall, this one gets two thumbs up!
- Fry the bacon until crispy and cooked through. Drain, and set aside in a bowl or on a plate.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips. Add butter in the same frying pan with the remaining bacon fat and sauté the chicken and garlic. Set aside when the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Sauté the spinach until it shrinks, but no more. Set aside.
- Add heavy whipping cream to the pan and let boil for a few minutes. Add parmesan cheese, bacon, chicken, and spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lower the heat and let simmer while parboiling the cauliflower.
- Divide the cauliflower into small florets, no bigger than walnuts. You can use either fresh or frozen.
- Parboil the cauliflower in lightly salted water for a few minutes. Let drain thoroughly. Add the chicken and sauce. Stir and serve.