I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting much with these. Everyone always tells me that they haven't found a good keto pancake. So when I made these bad boys and realized how tasty and fluffy they were, I was confused. What are these people talking about?? They are delicious! I actually found this recipe over at All Day I Dream About Food! They always have amazing recipes so go check them out! If you make this one and love it, tag me on Instagram so I can see! @jaimemessina Enjoy!!
Servings: 10 servings (20 pancakes total) Amount Per Serving: 2
Calories: 219 /Total Fat: 21.9 g/Total Carbs 6.6g/Dietary Fiber: 3.1g/Protein: 8.6g
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour (about 250g)
- ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Additional oil for the pan
- In a large blender, combine the eggs, almond milk, oil, and vanilla. Blend 30 seconds to combine. Add the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt and blend again until smooth. Let the batter rest 5 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add lightly grease with a little oil. Use about 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake and spread into a 3 or 4-inch circle. Cook the pancakes until bubbles begin to appear on the tops and the edges are set and dry, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and continue to cook until golden brown on the second side, another 2 to 4 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter or oil to the pan as needed.
It's always a delight to eat keto pancakes. This simple, fluffy, and tasty low-carb pancake recipe uses blanched almond flour and almond milk. Everyone wants to eat only nutritious foods since they care about their health, and you specifically offer a recipe that is incredibly healthy. The popular breakfast food is pancakes. For people who want to live a healthier lifestyle, healthy pancakes are a well-balanced and nutrient-rich breakfast alternative. Lastly, you gave some instruction that was really beneficial to those making pancakes for the first time. Thank you for sharing the nutritious and delicious dish.ReplyDelete