**KETO** Cheeseburger Casserole
Everything is better in a casserole, right? We found this cheeseburger casserole easy to make and very delicious, there were just a few things we would do differently because ours came out a little wet. We didn't need to grease the pan and should have drained the beef before adding the cream cheese. We are going to try it again with those two things changed and see if we can make it an even better recipe. All around it tasted delicious and is a really good low carb dish for the entire family.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard I used 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon Burger Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled, add more if you like!
- 1 kosher pickle, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onions, burger seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Using a spatula, break the ground beef into chunks.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese. Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and the cream cheese has melted.
- Remove the skillet from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and mustard.
- Spray an 8 x 11 or 9x9 baking dish (I used 8 x11) with oil or cooking spray. Pour the ground beef mixture into the dish. Sprinkle the bacon and sliced pickles throughout.
- Drizzle the liquid mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble. Mine was ready around 17.
- Cool before serving.