**CLEAN KETO** Pad Thai
I love finding healthy and nutritious keto meals that taste delicious! This chicken pad thai recipe took about 30 minutes to make and totally hit the noodle spot! The sauce was perfect and I felt like I was out at a restaurant! I highly recommend trying it out!
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds free-range chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup organic chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ½ cup chopped scallion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup crushed peanuts, for garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix the ginger, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Add the chicken tenders and toss until coated.
- In a medium skillet, heat the peanut oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken tenders and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and scramble them for about 1 minute. Remove the scrambled eggs from the skillet and set aside.
- Reduce the heat under the skillet to medium-low and add the chicken broth, peanut butter, tamari, vinegar, scallion, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken slices, zucchini noodles, scrambled eggs, and sprouts to the skillet. Toss to coat with the sauce, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Serve the pad thai garnished with the peanuts and lime wedges.
Post a Comment