Keto Peanut Butter Blossoms
Angela's favorite cookie in the world is a peanut butter blossom so when we found this recipe online over at All Day I Dream About Food, she was ecstatic! We both agreed that this recipe was absolutely delicious, two thumbs up from the both of us. Definitely whip this recipe out on your next holiday!
- 1 ½ cups peanut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Swerve or granulated erythritol or xylitol for sprinkling optional.
- 6 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 325F and line several large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter and butter until creamy. Beat in sweetener, and then beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Beat in peanut flour mixture until dough comes together.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Wrap the bottom of a glass in plastic wrap and press each ball into a flat round, about 1/3 inch thick.
- Use your thumb to press an indentation into the center of each cookie.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until puffed and just barely beginning to brown (if you put more than one cookie sheet in the oven at a time, keep an eye on the one on the lower rack to make sure it doesn't brown too quickly).
- Remove from oven. If needed, re-form the well in the center by gently pressing with the end of a wooden spoon. Sprinkle with granulated erythritol or xylitol of desired.
- Let cool on pan 5 to 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
- For the chocolate kisses, melt butter and chocolate together in a small saucepan over low heat. Let cool until thickened enough to "dollop" into the well in each cookie.
- Let set 1 hour.
Post a Comment