Chicken Avocado Soup & Special Holiday Treat!
I don't know about you, but I definitely indulged over the holiday and am ready to get back to healthy eating. This keto chicken avocado lime soup recipe is one of my favorites! It's not only loaded with nutrients and good fats, but it is also absolutely delicious! Too delicious not to share!
- 1-quart gluten-free chicken broth
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced, or 1 (14-ounce) can drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp jalapeño pepper, seeded, and minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, cut in small dice or thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice, ore more to taste, plus thin slices of lime for garnish
1. Bring the chicken broth to a simmer, add the chopped tomatoes, garlic, and jalapeño pepper, cumin, and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add salt to taste, then stir in the cooked chicken breast and green onions and simmer over low heat for 1-2 minutes to warm through, then add the cilantro and lime juice right before serving.
3. Divide the avocado between four soup bowls, pour in the soup and serve with a slice of lime.
4g net carbs per serving
Need more than a healthy soup to kick you back into your low carb routine and back into ketosis? Then I have something for you. Until midnight Dec. 26th you can score some of our favorite keto support products!
Not sure what KETO NAT is all about?? Check it out!
Keto Kreme provides you with good fats, collagen & MCT!
Need some added support? Join us for our 10-day drink ketones challenge! For 10 days we will host a private support group with sample meal plans, motivation, and accountability. Everything you need comes in one easy challenge pack and this month you also get a free gift!! To learn more, click below!