My 21 day fix dinner last night was baked cod, mashed cauliflower and quinoa. It consisted of 1 yellow container, 1 red, and 1 green. It was a lot of food! I couldn't finish it. I am making an effort to get better at explaining how I make my food. I am not usually one that measures or times things out. I just watch it while I cook and know when to take it out, but I am aware that doesn't help you all and am making changes to explain myself. Today I have an actual recipe for how I made the cod, but I have a less formal recipe for the mashed cauliflower. Hope it helps!
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 6-oz. cod fillet
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, oil, basil, salt, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Place cod in tin foil and pour marinade over it.
- Seal tinfoil and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place fillet still in tinfoil in a baking dish.
- cook for 20 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.
As for my mashed cauliflower I never really have an exact recipe although next time I will measure and time everything. For now I have this video on how I make mine.
The 21 day fix meal plan does not need to be boring! Use your imagination and come up with different ways to use the foods!
Interested in joining my next 21 day fix Challenge Group? Fill out the application below.
Fill out my online form.