21 Day Fix Extreme: Cashew 'N' Oat Hotcakes
This recipe is from the 21 Day Fix Extreme Food Plan book and comes out to 1 yellow container, 1/2 purple, and 1 teaspoon. If you are having a pancake craving, these are great!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 Cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 dash sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 cups mixed berries
- Place oats, cashews, salt, and cinnamon in food processor or blender, pulse until ground.
- Add egg, oil, water, and vanilla extract; pulse until blended well. Batter will be thick, if too thick add some water.
- Heat medium non-stick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium heat.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into skillet for each pancake; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles form on top.
- Flip with spatula and cook for 30 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with berries.