- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled, seeded, and diced into cubes.
- 6 cups of water or chicken stock
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Sautee onion until golden brown.
- Add the squash and cook for 10 minutes until soft.
- Pour the water or stock over the squash mixture.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put the mixture in a food processor and puree in small batches until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve and Enjoy!
For more clean eating recipes click here!