Country Heat Creamy Cauliflower Mash
As a kid I was OBSESSED with mashed potatoes, but as I grew older I realized I couldn't eat them as much because they just don't fit into my meal plan the way I would like. I am all about the healthy swaps, but when I first heard about mashed cauliflower I thought there was no way in hell it would replace mashed potatoes for me. I must say that once again I was wrong. Of course from time to time I will go for regular mashed potatoes, but the mashed cauliflower recipe from the Country Heat Eating plan is on point! So good!
1 green Container, 1/2 tsp.
- 8 Cups cauliflower florets, washed, patted dry
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
- Boil water in steamer or large saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high. Place cauliflower and garlic in steamer basket; cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender.
- Place cauliflower mixture, almond milk, oil, and salt in food processor; pulse until smooth.
- Serve hot!