I had the most amazing vegan tacos last night! I had never considered putting a radish into my taco, but boy am I glad I tried it! This was another recipe that I found over at ifoodreal and it was one you should try out! I have been loving what I have found over on their site! I did change up their recipe a bit and add some of the black bean burgers that I had made the night before to the sauteed kale. It was absolutely delicious! If you try them out, let me know what you think!!
- 1 large bunch of curly kale, stalks removed and finely chopped.
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- Corn Tortillas
- 1 lime, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 3 avocados
- Handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Lime juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Prepare all vegetables. Make guacamole.
- Preheat large skillet on low and swirl 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to coat the pan. Start adding kale in handfuls and stirring continuously. When the first handful of kale has wilted, add another one. Add the remaining coconut oil toward the end and sprinkle with salt. (If you want to get adventurous like I did also add one black bean veggie burger patty.)
- Make a taco bar, and assemble your tacos as you wish!