Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cups
My friend Liz made this peanut butter cup recipe up so that we could enjoy some halloween candy, the clean eating way. They were so good !!
What you need:
- Mini muffin tin
- 5 Tbsp. coconut oil
- all natural peanut butter
- 1-2 scoops chocolate Shakeology
- Grease the muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Melt 5 table spoons of coconut oil.
- Once melted add 1-2 scoops of Shakeology, and stir together until mixed well. (we say 1-2 because we found that the thicker consistency worked better).
- Place a small amount in each tin so that it covers the bottom, and place into the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is frozen, remove from the freezer, and add 1-2 tsp. of all natural peanut butter to the top.
- Cover each tin with another scoop of the chocolate mixture, and place back into the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, and remove from tin. Be very careful removing the peanut butter cup from the tin because they break easily (although still tasty). We let them sit for a couple minutes before attempting to remove them.