21 Day Fix Extreme Egg Muffins
I am on day 2 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme and am already seeing a difference. Over the fall and winter I fell into some bad eating habits, and this program so far is helping me to get back on track! These egg muffins are one of my favorite snacks from the Fix Extreme recipe guide because they are quick and easy to make, filling, and taste delish!
- Non stick cooking spray
- 12 large eggs
- sea salt or himalayan salt
- ground black pepper
- baby spinach finely chopped
- medium red bell pepper finely chopped
- any other veggies you want to add!
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Coat a twelve-cup muffin tin with spray
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper
- Add your spinach, pepper, and other veggies; mix well
- Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin cups
- Bake for 15-20 minute. Use a tooth pick to see if the muffins are done.
I added these to my meal plan several times throughout the week! Perfect snack on the Fix Extreme or just a healthy treat!
Want to join an upcoming 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge Group? Fill out the application below!
Fill out my online form.
Post a Comment