21 Day Fix Extreme Strawberry Protein Bars
I love my sweets, but I also love being fit. Sadly those two things don't really go together, but there are ways around it! This is one of the recipes from the 21 Day Fix Extreme that satisfies my sweet tooth!
INGREDIENTS: (Makes 8 servings, 1 square each)
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 4 scoops Strawberry Shakeology
- 1/2 cup all natural smooth almond butter (I used peanut butter)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used coconut milk)
- Place oats and Shakeology in the blender or food processor; cover and blend for 1 minute.
- Add the almond butter and milk; cover. Blend for 1 minute or until it forms a wet dough.
- Place in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish; press evenly to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into eight 1-inch squares.