Tips to Surviving Thanksgiving, November Deals!
November is my absolute favorite month! It is all about good food, spending time with your friends and family, and preparing yourself for the December holidays. As much as I love this time of year, I know how easy it is to put your health and fitness on the back burner trying to keep up with everything you need to do. On top of that, I know I always over indulge and end up feeling sick on Thanksgiving day so I wanted to share some tips I have learned in recent years to avoid that, but first let's hear the promotions and sales happening this month!
Once again we have both the 21 Day Fix and the Fix Extreme challenge packs on sale. Love Shakeology and know someone who wants the 21 day fix for Christmas? One of these would be perfect for you!
This month we also have the Cize Challenge Pack with Shakeology and the 21 Day Fix Containers on sale! All of these are $140 for the month of November!
Aside from those the Cize Kickstart Challenge Pack as well as the 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme Kickstart Challenge Packs will be on sale. With these packages you get a month supply of shakeology, the fitness program, containers, and the 3 Day Refresh Cleanse which might come in handy after Thanksgiving! $180!
Now for the good stuff, here are my top tips to have a happy, healthy, Thanksgiving.
1. Eat Breakfast! Start your Thanksgiving morning off with a healthy breakfast! A veggie egg white omelette or a bowl of oatmeal are good choices instead of saving up calories for the big feast....it just doesn't work that way. When you save up all your calories for one meal you end up overindulging because you are so hungry.
2. Pitch In! Offer to bring a healthy version of a dish to the dinner you are attending. Sweet potatoes are always a good one. Many times they are loaded with sugar and marshmallows on Thanksgiving so it would be nice to also have a healthy version that way you can have a little of both!
3. Divide your plate! Fill your plate half with veggies, one quarter with white turkey meat, and the rest with a healthy starch such as corn or sweet potatoes.
4. Start the day with physical activity! Just because it is a holiday doesn't mean that you need to skip your workout. If you can't get your workout in take a walk with the family when you are finished eating.
5. KEEP YOUR GOALS IN MIND! Before heading to your Thanksgiving feast take a few moments to really focus and think about yourself and your goals. Remind yourself of your ultimate vision: a healthier, leaner, happier you! Most importantly have fun with the people you love!
I will be hosting a challenge group to keep you on track during the holidays starting on November 16th as well as a 3 Day RefreshCleanse challenge starting on November 30th. If you are interested in joining either of these challenges please fill out the application below.
I hope you all have an amazing November and holiday!
Fill out my online form.
Post a Comment